Android Native Apps
Open Source, Java support, compatible with a large number devices, more than 50,000 applications available, advanced Connectivity (Wifi/3G/4G), constantly evolving - are some of the reasons that bring Android to the top of the world market of smart-phones & tablets .
According to Gartner (April 2011) the Android Operating System, covered only 3.9% of global market in 2009, but it is anticipated that the latter will increase to 48.8% in 2015!
The iPhone & iPad devices provide unique capabilities to their users through the utilization of the revolutionary hardware they incorporate, and their native applications which can exploit these capabilities to the fullest and the best response.The 11 stages CYB will take during development of your application:
- market research
- Specifications and Requirements analysis
- Design of Infrastructure & User Experience
- Visual GUI (Graphical User Interface) design
- Native application development
- Performance and Behavior Analysis
- Beta testing
- GUI Screenshots design for registration of the application in Android Market.
- Submitting the application to Android Market
You're only a click away from your new application in Android: Contact us.