Golden Ratio app for iPad03/01/2011 16:10
Golden Ratio for iPad
Release date: 22/12/2010
Updated date: 30/12/2010
In mathematics and the arts, two quantities are in the golden ratio if the ratio of the sum of the quantities to the larger quantity is equal to the ratio of the larger quantity to the smaller one.
The golden ratio is an irrational mathematical constant, approximately 1.6180339887.Mark Barr (20th century) suggests the Greek letter phi (), the initial letter of Greek sculptor Phidias's name, as a symbol for the golden ratio.
Application Features :
- ✓ Create and save your own project
- ✓ Export your project as an image
- ✓ Grid, Line & Fibonacci Spiral shapes
- ✓ Import image from photo gallery
- ✓ Grid and Line shapes properties
- ✓ Several sample projects available
- ✓ Scale and rotation of the shape or the image
- ✓ Help
✓ Reviewed απο το appfinders.com: http://ipad.appfinders.com/golden-ratio-for-ipad/
For more info about Golden Ratio for iPad please contact us.
Apple, the Apple logo, iPod, iPod touch, and iTunes are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries.
iPhone is a trademark of Apple Inc.
App Store is a service mark of Apple Inc